There are many major decisions to make in our life, such as deciding which job to take.
生活中有不少重大决策要做,譬如选择一份工作。
Choosing a job is never easy.
选工作这件事,一直都困难。
Whether it is for students or for those who have already worked in the workplace , this is a major decision.
无论是对学生来讲,还是对已经奋战在职场的人来讲,这都是个重大的决策。
Standing1 in front of a main crossroad of life, we may panic and become confused.
在这么重大的生活分歧点面前,大家一直容易慌神,变得无所适从。
Maybe you should ask yourself this question first:
可能你应该先问问自己这个问题:
Does this position meet my values?
这个职位符合我的价值观吗?
It is undeniable that each of us has our own values.
不能否认,大家每一个人都有我们的价值观。
Some people like to judge the merits and demerits of different values; but the fact is that most times there are only differences among various values, not superiority or inferiority.
有的人喜欢给不一样的价值观评出优劣;但事实是,有时候各种价值观之间只有不同,并无贵贱。
Different values should adopt different paths. It is the adequate one which is the best.
不一样的价值观应该采取不一样的进步路径,适合的才是最好的。
If you like stability, then do not find a job that pays exactly according to performance. It will only overwhelm you.
假如你看中稳定性,那就不要找一个完全按营业额给薪资的工作,那只能叫你不堪重负。
If you value the degree of autonomy, then do not go to a bureaucratic2 place because you will not be able to stand that place.
假如你重视工作中的自由度,那就不要为了稳定而去那种官僚氛围浓厚的地方,你会受不了的。
Dont forget. It is the adequate one which is the best.
别忘了,适合的才是最好的。
May you find the future that suits you best.
期望你能找到比较适合我们的那种将来。